Monday, January 4, 2010
Day 1 con't
Just ate lunch. I had a Lean Cuisine and and apple with natural Peanut Butter. I have 15.5 points left in my day for dinner. It is an insane amount of points. I do not feel hungry although my stomach is growling a little bit. My mom says it is good to feel hungry once in a while bc it means that you are burning fat. That is good news. For dinner I plan on having a bowl of bean soup that we made yesterday, no cornbread and a fat free pudding for dessert.. I do not think that will total 15.5 points, but that is all I am going to eat. I do better when I have a plan, and now that I know what I am going to eat, I will just do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment