Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Day 3
Yesterday was about the same. I did fine until I got home. I cannot even write waht I ate, just that my weight was up 2 pounds this morning. I am sick...but am I really? If I were really sick over this I would do more about it, right? Last night watching The Biggest Loser was really an eye opener. They had people on there that weigh as much as I do, yet when I look in the mirror, I do not feel like I am as big as they looked. But the reality is that I am...I weigh more than some of them...I should be on the show. I did so good this summer, I am not sure why I cannot get that momentum back, what is it going to take? Today I will try again. Each day is a new day and every BLT counts (bite, lick, and taste)! I hope I can be successful, Just to get one week down of doing really well, and then I think I would be well on my way. My 1st goal weight for WW is 247, that is 10% of what I weigh. I can get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment