Monday, January 11, 2010
Day 8
Well, it has been a few days since I have logged on but I am happy to report that after a 3 day weekend, my weight this morning was 257. That is a loss of 3 lbs. Althought I wish it were a little more, I have to be realistic and this is not going to come off as quickly as I put it on. Isn't it a bitch the way that works? At any rate, at least I did not gain any bc I do not feel like I ate all that great over the weekend. I can say that I was thinking about it a lot more, I mean I was trying to make better choices and not stuff my face just out of boredom. It is amazing how many times a day food crosses our minds...I mean is that really all there is to think about? I hope that this week brings at least a 5-7 lb loss. I am going to try really hard to stay within my points and not to cheat at all. The gulit when I cheat is so bad, but obviously not bad enough bc I do it again! Why can't I be strong? Why can't I put myself first and take care of me before anyone else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment