Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Day 2
Last night was not so great. I started out with my regular bowl of beans, but by the time I got home I felt as though I was ravenous. So, I had some cornbread with it. I hate to even type it because a person of my size has no business eating cornbread!! Then after dinner I had some oatmeal cookies with milk. Can you believe it!! Day 1 and I failed miserably. Oh well, the scale this morning still said 260, at least it did not go up, I had done so well all day and then sort of blew it when I got home! I will do better today. I have my day planned and know exactly what I am going to eat. I felt so guilty bc my mom and dad were over for dinner last night. I knew I should not have the cornbread, and the problem with being fat is that you always feel like people are watching everything you put in your mouth. We will see how today goes. I hope I do better. I have already had yogurt for breakfast and plan on a lean cuisine for lunch with a FF and sugar free pudding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment