Monday, January 4, 2010
Day 1
I will not be fat at the age of 40. I turn 39 on Jan 27th, therefore giving me 1 year to get it together. My current weight is an all time high of 260lbs. I cannot believe I just typed that. Those numbers astound me. I am not starting this because is is a Monday, or because it is the beginning of a new year. I am starting this because this morning when I stepped on the scale it said 260!!! I will be doing Weight Watchers. I have chosen this plan because it has worked for me in the past and I have total support from my husband while doing this plan. I also have a great support system from the rest of my family when it comes to losing weight. I believe that I am an attractive person, but not a FAT attractive person. I want to do this once and for all. I love clothes. I picture myself in cute outfits. This summer I started to lose weight to get fit for my 20th class reunion I lost some weight, but I still cannot believe I went bc I was not totally comfortable with the way I looked. After my reunion, I started gaining the weight back. I was so disappointed in myself and I know my family was too. My husand deserves to see me thin the way I wa sbefore I started having children. He wants to take me to Cancun this summer for our 10th wedding anniversary. I do not want to be fat for that so that gives me a goal. I have never blogged before, but I am hoping that this will give me a way to be accountable for myself and what I am eating. This is just the beginning, I have a long way to go, but I have to do this. I consider myself a fairly strong person, but I guess because I am so fat that I must be weaker than I thought. Why can others do it? I should be able to do it too, and I will. Today I joined WW online for about the 15th time. All the money I have spent signing up for WW could have been spent on pretty clothes. This summer my best friend is coming for a visit. She is super skinny. I soooo want to look great when she comes and just shock the you know what out of her. Everything I put in my mouth will be documented whether or not it is good or bad. I hope I have some people out there that will follow my journey. We took pictures the other night at New Years Eve. I will post those soon as my "before" pictures. I just need to learn how to post pics on here!! Wish me good eating and send me positive vibes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment